What an amazing planet

Once again I was stumbling through the internet when I ended up on www.amazing-planet.com. This site had quite a fantastic selection of photos from all over the world, not to mention a throughly well designed website. The got everything from the Aurora Borealis to sloths hanging out all slothy like in the trees. So I went looking and I found this image of the Aurora Borealis.
Takes your breath away right? If I can make it up to the northern hemisphere to witness something as unique and as beautiful as this I can drop dead right on the spot and truly be happy. We humans have been blessed with thee most gorgeous and strange planet to live on and it seems like most people just take it for granted. Everyday we are surrounded by beauty but were all moving so fast going here and there that we never truly see it. Even the most mundane scene can be beautiful if you step back and think about how trillions of tiny little particles held together by even smaller particles make everything in the world. Think about that next time your in a rush to make that meeting or when your cruising down the freeway. This world we share is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment